View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 09:27   Link #118
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
- he doesn't want to choose between the village and Sasuke, that's not standard hokage thinking, even Itachi chose the village over his clan and the 3rd says he was thinking like a hokage
itachi chose sasuke and the village also

Quote:
But wouldn't it be much more interesting if the alliance army stayed dead, the people of the 5 villages would continue where they were before this alliance, the smaller villages would try to expand their power now that the great 5 lost most of their power...
yes... i will be very disappointed to see another mass resurrection.

Quote:
That's surely the biggest problem with the idea. But the ex-genins of his ninja academy class were as close to him as to Naruto, even if now they want to kill him but there was a time when they risked their life to return him to the village telling that he is one of them. So the situation can be reversed. And its not unprecedented, just look at Gaara, he was hated by the village and was murdering people even inside the village, then suddenly after a timeskip he becomes the kazekage and sand genin girls throw their panties at him lol. If Naruto were to just drag back Sasuke to Konoha and many people were still against an Uchiha being in the village then we would be back at square one, that is nothing changed in the relation of the village and Uchiha.
i still dont think it will happen where sasuke is hokage, but i can justify it with what you've said here. naruto wanted to be the fifth, but he has waited his turn through tsunade and danzo. he would probably step aside again if it meant sasuke would return and be acknowledged. it's clearly not mandatory that the people of the village like the hokage as shown by danzo's appointment, so people liking sasuke is a moot point. i wonder how much the daimyos actually know about the uchiha massacre. they seem pretty far removed from the inner workings of the village and only seem to care about their own protection and the country's border and financial stability. the ninja really are just tools to them which is what may change after this war if the ninjas unite and refuse to be treated that way anymore.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote