View Single Post
Old 2008-11-21, 13:00   Link #80
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yes he is very smart staying with Taiga, huh... Frankly even if taht someone can lie and put a fake smile on, she at least is not abusing you and is not a bitch for the majority of time.

One that goes with Taiga still, must either have some brain damage or be a masochist. Or both.
Abuse would mean that he is suffering, with emphasis on the word 'suffereing' by receiving some form of damage, be it emotional, psychological, physical, or verbal. A masochist would be someone who is inclined to WANT to receive said forms of damage, and in fact, embrace it. Ryuuji does not embrace or reveal any desire to be called anything Taiga says(though he doesn't deny anything she says either), and sometimes even getting mad as well, so I don't see how he's a masochist. Though I like Ami just as much as I like Taiga, I don't think either of them are 'far' better than the other for Ryuuji, since they both have their issues. And Ryuuji does sometimes get annoyed with the both of them, so saying he'd be stupid to go with Taiga is too much. Actually, I hope he doesn't go with Taiga, as that is the one aspect I love about their relationship, but I'll try to keep all that out of the Ami thread.