Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Kotoura-san
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 01:02   Link #228
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well this was another good episode for the series. Did a nice job making you wonder just who was going to be attacked. Though I suppose it makes more sense that Moritani could get away with getting those guys to attack a "stalker" compared to just some random girl. That might have pushed it too far.

Have to say Manabe really is a damn good guy. More relieved that Kotoura wasn't caught up in that situation than bothered by his own injuries. Though pretty shocking that he hurt those guys that bad. Makes you wonder about this guy. Still, sadly that goodness didn't quite make everything turn out alright.

Kotoura sure does put a lot onto her own shoulders. Even blaming herself for Moritani feeling that level of mental stress realizing that all her guilty thoughts were practically on a loudspeaker for Kotoura. Though I have to say that would be a rather unpleasant situation. Not that it wasn't undeserved considering what she did. I mean practically hiring a hit and then being upset that they didn't beat him up the right amount? I get she let anger cloud her judgment, but a bit late to have second thoughts about it.

Sadly Kotoura blamed herself for everything. Not too surprising with her past though. At this point she just assumes that everything bad is all her fault and if she stays around people either they will leave her or they'll get hurt in her place. She can't take either one. Would seem likely that she pulled back to staying with her grandfather for the moment.

Of course nothing will end like this. Time for Manabe to take action and track that girl down. Otherwise she'll just keep on hurting. Looking forward to seeing how this all gets resolved.

On a lighter note, great imagination from Manabe. This guy is amazing . Though he really does sabotage himself sometimes. Sets up for a confession and then kills Kotoura's motivation to follow through .