View Single Post
Old 2009-07-05, 06:20   Link #333
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Amen brother. While I haven't played Blazblue yet (still waiting for it through the mail), this applies to any fighter, be it SF4, Tekken, Soul Caliber, etc. I'm dead certain it applies to Blazblue as well. (Heck, it even applies to competitive trading card games like Magic: The Gathering, but I won't go there...)

This is especially true for competitive games (ie. ranked matches). If I see someone unable to deal with a certain tactic/move/special combo, and no matter how many times I do it the opponent doesn't seem to learn, you can bet that I will keep on doing it until either the enemy learns to counter it or they're dead.
Oh yes, I wasn't disagree with you either. When I got hit by the same trick more than twice, I already knew something is wrong with me, and I have to change my style immediately (took me a quite to learn how to screw my habit and act on my brain instead). I'd rather take my time to figure out how to counter such tactic instead of going around screaming "cheap trick". I found that I can improve myself better with that kind of playing in other games (Soul Calibur, GG, KOF, and some minor games that I don't think many people will recognize, like Last Blade. Never touched SF or Tekken, though).

But what can I do if people don't learn? =/