View Single Post
Old 2010-01-05, 19:06   Link #69
Konagami_03

Send a message via MSN to Konagami_03 Send a message via Yahoo to Konagami_03
So Let's see, here's my own bet here.

This is.. 4 years after StrikerS right? Since I saw the "The MOVIE 1st CM" and it said that Nanoha and Fate's ages are 23. Since they were 19 in StrikerS this is 4 years after. And Since, 4 years after StrikerS is ViVid Timeline, let's consider that alright?

If Erio and Caro are 14 in StrikerS, they would be 18 in This Drama CD and in ViVid right? So there's a reason for the two of them to live together. They have the right, and they can have the right because they are already adults. They were 10 in Strikers, my Apologies, thanks to 00-Raiser for the correction.

So My Speculation is this, Fate still has a house. Because it's the logical thing to do, without having married to (er.. umm *cough*Nanoha*cough*), it'll be normal to have a house. Let's just say she doesn't use it, but drops by from time to time to clean it. Or she can also use this house when Erio and Caro are going to stay with her while she's on vacation and the two are on vacation too. Right? XD

Erio and Caro stays in the Agricultural Development Section right? So we can also say that they stay there, explains why Fate haven't seen them lately.

Arf, is actually living with Chrono, Amy and Lindy because she's taking care of Chrono and Amy's Twins (I think this was in the Sound Stages XD). So Explains why Fate hasn't seen Arf around.

For now, Fate actually lives in Nanoha's house. Why? Because she has been considered part of "The Takamachi Family" and explanation to why she's rarely home is well, she's an Enforcer. And Vivio had already said, "I didn't know when, but I started to consider Fate-mama as my Mama, too" Or something like that. if It is like that, Fate being Fate, if she knew Vivio considers her as her Mother too, she wouldn't leave her alone, would she? ^^

Did I make some sense? Or did I just spout nonsense? I apologize. T.T

Last edited by Konagami_03; 2010-01-05 at 19:55.