View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 12:19   Link #2326
Rin Listviel

One say about Hate Clair being overly tsun..i can understand that...but i think its good she is around and being tsun for now....since she make me feels "stop before climax"..everytime kamito flirt with grils and reach its peak,clair always interupt,that feeling off lost will build up in me,then after that...the author gimme the dere2 from claire,and all the girls..its give me a sublime pleasure.its like you finaly got climax after holding it up for soo long..>XD

Well personaly i like Fianna conduct of seduce,being determined to do anything for the one she loves..aaah awesome...

Restia Possesive,She is like Fianna but with posessive disorder..,if what she does right now is trully for the sake of her and kamito being together in the future...that posesiveness which usualy make me lost of interest in the character,i didnt feel it in restia...she is kinda sweet somehow...thou i still dislike her being "come and go and leave kamito in depression cause of it"

And Est Innocent Troll : this one.....com on,i love her for being innocent,yet trolling in naughty way at same time...ah remember that insident which she say "ah kamito we're busted.."..ahahahaha..and she is soo sweet....aaah...>XD

What i dont understand is the good of Ellis except her BigBreast and Rinslet..>XD
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote