Thread: Crunchyroll Dog Days' (Dash) [2nd season]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-19, 10:18   Link #1938
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Yeah, get that science out of my anime, Crow! Yukikaze's ninja boobs defy all laws anyways, I bet not even Oh Great can explain her

Ahem yeah, those tumbleweeds... I honestly think it has a lot to do with the series not meeting expectations for some viewers, as there are tumble weeds here too since the recent eps. I don't blame them either, what originally looked like some more history into Flonyard and Pastylage ended being Adele stealing the show and Yukikaze bouncing around Probably, the highest moment of this series was the mouse episode, not only did we have fanservice *cough*, there was some backstory into the old timers and their sealing events, and there was Rico crying into a fit, both Sink and Gaurr grew up, it was quite an episode yep.

I just wonder if there's 1 or 2 eps left
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Sume has brought the doggie mangatron Onii-chan liked! Sume is good girl!
Images
Volleyball girl
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sume also has new kitty friend!
Images
Black Kitten Noir
*mangatron shifty eyes left and right before petting the lolimouto in front of him* Good girl, that is a nice pic AGH *mangatron is run over by Saintess*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
NSFW
Give the doggie a bone
Haha, look at her ears
You crazy Saintess and your image tag, how dare you defile the innocence of Rico by throwing her a bone, next you're going to tell me you give her tummy a rub sometimes >:E
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote