View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 17:49   Link #1
willx
Nyaaan~~

Talking The Social Thread

EDIT:

Quote:
Thread Manifesto -

Folks, this thread was closed and has been re-opened. There have been concerns about people go off-topic, creating spam posts or otherwise derailing this thread with inside jokes and conversations. I thought I'd take this opportunity to put forth the reason this thread was created in the first place and hope that this thread can be useful to everyone in getting to know each other a little bit better and a place to just talk about going-ons in our lives.

This place is a place for people to get together to chat about things. Various things. Things that don't necessarily fit in other topics .. or topics that don't necessarily require a thread of their own. Inevitably this means that people that know each other better will talk more with each other, which is fine .. but I also want this thread to be a place where newcomers will feel comfortable popping in and joining conversations. It's good for the forum, the community and all of us, to constantly welcome new blood, new perspectives and yet another smiling face from beyond a monitor. I hope this can be that place.

I hope this thread is useful to you all. That you appreciate it and enjoy it. I know I do. Because ultimately, this community is a great one, and I'm happy to get to know you all better.
So, I believe someone had mentioned previously there was no "official social thread" where people could talk about a range of topics randomly and with no continuity. Well, this is an attempt to make one -- although I suppose this entire sub-forum is "general" ..

ANYWAYS .. let's kick this off with a couple of randomly fluffy discussion topics:

What's everyones thoughts on true love?
Opposites attract or is similar better?
Take a picture of your living room / living space / office!
Boxes / Briefs / or None !?

Last edited by willx; 2012-11-12 at 12:35.