View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 13:45   Link #15
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlex View Post
Oh come on, the Straw hats ARE strong - it's just that it's hard to fight without air to breathe! They're not Enel or Frieza, you know .
About Enel not needing air to breathe, I was just checking up the entire cover story with complete story descriptions on one of the data books.

Apparently Enel and other original winged people of the sky islands descended from winged people who came from the moon, Fairy Vearth. Enel discovered that from wall paintings in the ruins he found on the moon.

This means that Enel is a descendant of an alien race and it may not be his Devil Fruit ability that allows him to survive in space, but because his race doesn't need to breathe at all.

Or it could be that the moon has an atmosphere, because some of the space pirates didn't wear space suits, though maybe they don't need to breathe as well.

But back at CC, now that it is confirmed that he can really manipulate gas down to the individual atoms, I'd like to see how far Oda is going to push this ability to manipulate 1/3 of all matter.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/