View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 16:49   Link #1262
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Is firing a gun really that hard? I played games with gun but just locking on your crosser is enough to get a headshot and I don't have real experience in firing or even touching a gun and nope, I'm no gun otaku or had clear knowledge about it.
Guns are surprising hard to use but very easy to learn.

Basically you can't really just pick it up and wing it without experience, but you can learn to use it very quickly so long as you're taught properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix22 View Post
How about throwing grenades? Or dropping a truck on 'em. Might as well go all out.
Grenades are surprisingly hard to use as well

You'll be surprise how many first timers threw the pin in real life The pin itself is rather hard to remove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linglan View Post
Story is good but fights are bad. I never get that pump up feeling when watching fight in this anime, same goes for Gundam 00 S2.
To each his own I guess, personally I do get that pumped up feeling, the build up to it is rather awesome.

Quote:
Magus, Magi, Magician, Wizard or what ever spell caster stupid pride. Just because they can do it by their magic they refuse to use modern tech. That's why they got killed by sniper rifles the irony of a person skilled in magic.
The kind of magician that uses modern tools as part of their normal arsenal is the kind that has no faith in his or her (mostly her it seems) own power- in which case he/she is a half-assed magician and weak to began with.

Quote:
It depends on the type of the gun your creating. If your creating a noble phantasm gun. I would choose gun. Plus I'm no fun of animated objects.

Touma can easily destroy them unlike guns.
But are you going to spend your life training for that one Touma who may or may not show up?