View Single Post
Old 2011-06-29, 12:28   Link #11755
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If it's about street cred, then we'll just hit them with "Rank 1 on Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! 2011 bitches!"

Got to hurry though, we might not keep that title for next year
How can we lose the title for 2011? We'll always have that, we just might not win 2012.

Boku Tomodachi is incredibly funny from what I've seen of the manga, and something I am most definately looking forward to anime wise.

IS is really that popular tho? Tht is a serious shock. It doesn't really deserve it; at least from the anime It wasn't anything particularly special in any way shap or form. Not even the girls or the mechs really sparked my interest. It was so boring I didn't even watch the finl episode, though I struggled through the others.

And about Styl? Most likely its a combo of looks and plausble deniablity.

He doesn't look 14 in the anime. They've never mentioned his age. Therefore with Styl they can look the other way and pretend not to know he truth.

Its the opposite way with Komoe. They make a distinct point that she's a proper adult who can do these things, and if censorhip gets heavy they can rub her true age in their faces.

Basically i one they are going bse on looks, and on the other their true age in a glorious Double Standard.