View Single Post
Old 2008-04-11, 11:45   Link #273
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
With Miyano Mamoru as Zero he'll probably grow on me, like I said I already prefer anime!zero over manga!zero. But Ill always like Kaname more, now I just have to share him with Sage XD
I also prefer anime!Zero to manga!Zero, maybe because Zero's character is better portrayed in the anime (at least to me).

Who said I'm sharing?

Darnit, it's going to have to be a three-way split for Kaname - LKK just grabbed a piece as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I agree. Sunlight has to affect the vampires in some manner. Otherwise, what would be the point of having them attend classes at night? If sunlight had no effect whatsoever, they could attend the day classes like the humans do.

(Assuming that Zero in the early stages of transforming into a vamp would explain his sunlight tolerance.)
Even if sunlight has no effect on them, having them attend the same class as humans wouldn't be such a good idea - it's like throwing the wolves into a herd of ignorant sheep. I think vampires also prefer the night because their type hunt at night.

Regarding Zero transforming, it took him four years to do so? Wow, didn't know turning into a vampire has such a long lag period - or could that be due to his heritage that allowed him to resist for this long?

Hmm, this is going to be one of those rare animes where 95% of the anime scenes occurs at night (at least for ones I've seen so far). XD

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote