Old 2013-04-27, 23:32   Link #10191
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
So in regards to recent developments.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Thoughts.
Spoiler for 112:

I think you are giving Ishiyama too much credit. Does he even know the Arclight he was cooperating with was a clone. Besides, he isn't really a fighter, only getting into some skirmishes. If Saten hasn't killed him before going underground, he must be doing some business related tasks, like gathering the remaining Needless around the world.

Also, K., why did you double post? Don't we get in trouble for doing that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
Yeah, I think it's about time for Ishiyama to show up. He was the one who wanted Blade to come to the city in the first place.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images

We know he's close by too, since he beat Seto/Solva together with Gido.

Images

And since it looks like Ishiyama is able to both Graviton (see image above) and Memory Guard, it's higly likely he's an Adam as well. During his fight with Mio it looked like he was able to use Power and some other abilities as well, like walking on the ceiling, but this could be smart usage of Memory Guard too.

Since opening the gate at this point wasn't planned by Saten/Gido, I don't think the research Ishiyama's talking about has anything to do with the angels. I'm sure this research revolves around the stigmata. That's why he also helped with beating Seto/Solva. Ishiyama probably wants all stigmata to be gathered on one body, since that'll be the only way to be able to really fight the Angels.
I think his true goal is immortality.

So in order to gain immortality, 666 will need to go to the planet of the Angels. To get there they'll need need to get as many strong needless as possible, hence the 'Noah's arc' plan.

A question that has been bugging me. We've now learned that the Angel that merged with the second christ and the Angel that Arclight absorbed were sent to this world as advance troops. Then why did the Second Christ help other people? Was the soul of the human in charge of the body?
Again, I think Ishiyama is given too much credit. I don't think he even knew about the switch between the Arclights. Interesting theory about traveling to the angels world to gain immortality. Ishiyama would definitly be interested in something like that.

When I looked at the first two images. I thought back to the reason they were in the hospital in the first place. We have reason to suspect Gido manufactured the first melting of Eve's body, but what caused the second? Saten wanted to keep Eve alive, but for what reason? We still haven't got any answers. I doubt he kept her alive for Gido's sake.

Who knows why the Second Christ helped people? Considering the angel that appeared, the angels are more logical than humans. It didn't think twice about the possibility of eliminating everything if the demands were not met. Odds are the human was in control. Though, of course I'm only using the one example we have. I'm sure there are more types of angels and some may have human feelings. The stangest part is that the Second Christ wasn't able to find his other angel companion and help it. In fact, maybe he did, and when trying to rescue it from Simeon, he was killed.