View Single Post
Old 2007-05-30, 21:18   Link #474
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimmy88 View Post
Ah great series and a nice way to give closure. Anyone here really surprised when Jun kissed Nemu? That really shocked me especially the words he said to her =o The wedding was a surprise too since well Jun is like..only a highschooler -_- I was really glad that Jun didnt forget about Aisia afterall too.. =)

Oh and one thing that bothered me was...how the hell do they support themselves o_o none of 'em do work >_>
Well, I think it was implied that there was some sort of little time jump at the end of the anime. I'm not sure how long, but it was definitely at least a "season" later. So who knows... we can probably assume that this was once high school was over; Nemu probably would have gotten a job as a nurse, and who knows what sort of work Junichi could do. But yeah, they haven't had too much trouble supporting themselves until now (unseen rich parents who always live and work abroad and just send money), so who knows.

And, well, I'm glad I helped clarify things. To be honest, I don't remember all the points I touched on back then either, not to mention that the great forum wipe ate most of them. But yeah, those were the days...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote