View Single Post
Old 2008-06-01, 09:59   Link #1977
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
The only reason he didn't kill Caster right off the bat during their first encounter was because he wanted Caster to Rule Breaker him and sever his contract with Rin. Rin's first accidental use of her command mantra forces Archer to obey her orders. Then it was just finding an opportune moment to join Caster.
He broken the contract off with Rin because Rin ordered him 'do not attack Shirou and Saber' so he as long as Rin is her master, he cannot accomplish his goals by killing Shirou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_Lord View Post
Firstly it's enkidu, and archer don't have it or else beating Berserker will be a piece of cake. How?
First enkidu, then use Unlimited Blade Work, then trace Excallibur, change it into broken noble phantasm and use excallibur beam at Berserker or snipe him with it instead.
Unleashing Excalibur itself drains Acher's mana completely in a way that he disappears immediately. Not to mention that Broken Phantasm breaks the weapon instantly like a bomb without unleashing its power. And you're thinking of him use enkidu, UBW, Excali-beam PLUS broken phantasm? No overtime pay will cut that!
And not to mention Archer doesn't want Illya die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastilin View Post
EDIT: When I was choosing my avatar, I found this...

Spoiler for Archer:
KYAAAAAAAAAA!

Archeeeeeeeer! Sooooooo cuuuuuute!

*hugs rastilin*
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote