View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 18:43   Link #1200
nanda hito?
Cyborg Mafia Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
^ You got a point there.

Did anyone of you think of any plothole of OP? One time I was discussing with a friend and then he bring this issue.

In calm belt, no one can ever go there because of the sea kings unless you are using a sea stones to prevent those sea kings from attacking you. That's why only(?) the Marines and the Kuja pirates(thanks to Yuda) so far can have the access using the calm belt. And then my friend was thinking, what IF a pirates have a sea stones and used it then they can have a direct access to calm belt which will lead them to New World easily and they can also go to the end of new world easily. At first I was, yeah you could be right but I forgot that it isn't going to be that easy. First, calm belt is being used by Marines which means it could lead to suicide. Second, let's just say that they manage to evade or win against the Marines and then they are at the end of the new world. The question is, what lies at the end of new world? I bet the Marines thought about this one and might place like gates of justice(I don't know if I understand the meaning of that lol) like in grandline. One more thing, even if they do manage to passed that, can they locate where raftel is? Also, the Roger pirates were the only one mentioned to go to that place.
Isn't sea stone only to combat devil fruit users. Not sure if it would work on sea kings. Plus most of the important pirates are devil fruit users so just touching the sea stone would sap their power. It wouldn't make much sense to keep it on their ships. Most just probably hope they wont see the sea stone but will deal with it when they have to.

And about the One Piece. I doubt there is a treasure or else Buggy and Shanks would already know about it, I mean c'mon they were on Rogers Ship.