View Single Post
Old 2008-05-29, 15:42   Link #60
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I think the love triangle is quite obvious like it is with most shoujo manga. She ADMIRES the one who is all nice and perfect and stuff (BLEH) but she's in love with the one she fights with and just hasn't realized it yet. It always goes like that and I've always loved it.

Hence:

Yuuki----> Kaname----> silly schoolgirl crush
Yuuki---->Zero------> actual deep feelings

As for Yuuki herself, I like her. I like her character design and her personality. I like how she's a strong girl who is capable of fighting and defending herself in a dangerous situation and isn't always the tiresome "damsel in distress" . I like how even though she has a crush on Kaname, he's not the only one she thinks about. And also how even though she's not the complete goody-two-shoes and is capable of insulting people. Zero brings out that side of her. XD

Quote:
plus with this being a Shojo ...it's expected for most girls to dislike yuki (i know I usually dont like the main leads in shounen anime/manga)
I haven't run into any fangirl who says she hates Yuuki. For the record, I think that fangirls who hate shoujo main characters just because they have the hearts of bishounen....are REALLY STUPID. It's not like a real girl can BE with that anime bishounen. The bishounen belongs with his bishoujo girlfriend for crying out loud! While we're on the subject, I think fangirls who hate female characters for getting in the way of yaoi are stupid too. And vice-versa. ESPECIALLY if that character shows no interest in the same sex...omg.

Quote:
He is just way to emo...more then Shinji from Evangelion(spelt wrong)
Please tell me you're kidding. Shinji Ikari is the EMO KING. He's a pathetic little wuss who cries over everything and doesn't even value his life and always talks about dying. NO ONE is more emo than Shinji.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2008-05-29 at 16:14.