View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 23:34   Link #54
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
No offense to Ezelcant, but the line "even if it costs me my life" rings kind of hollow from a man who's going to be dead in a few months. How moving, he'll cut his life short by a couple weeks for the sake of his ambition.

I'll give a few moments of silence for AGE-3 Orbital. A useless piece of junk that never accomplished anything.

So instead of Ezelcant being evil, he's just insane. Go ahead and commit indirect genocide as he decides which humans are fit to live and which aren't. I'm sure a generation born out of a terrible slaughter of those 'inferior' will be pretty happy. I swear some historical comparables are kind of coming to mind here. Certainly the loss of his son just messed him up. I swear that I was expecting him to call his idea the 'Destiny Plan' by the end . Either his plan will make for a peaceful future or just people who can kill each other better because they are smarter...

Ezelcant certainly has to be stopped and they can't wait for him to expire naturally. This guy has ruined the lives of everyone in the damn solar system. Killed people to create a situation for war on both sides. Nice attempt to humanize him, but certainly a dangerous war criminal who needs to be brought down. Good job giving him that Gundam by the way Kio...

Asemu seriously needs an upgrade. Even just going back to AGE-2 Double Bullet would be enough. Besides the flash that unit doesn't even come close to having the same firepower that his old one did. No matter how skilled he is can't bring down tough units with that lance. Kind of funny that the only one left for him to fight is Zeheart. At least both are using agile units that don't have overwhelming firepower.

And oh great, now Kio is turning Zeheart on us with the "this unit can't keep up with me." Damn it guys make use of what you have.

Also a nod to Gundam Age being nothing if not predictable. Who would have guessed that Deen would join the Vagan army...

Oh well, welcome to the series Kio Yamato .