View Single Post
Old 2007-07-23, 05:24   Link #188
Shana

^ Long

One of my favorite series and I was too lazy to search the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKZ
But deep down inside me I know this will be one of those special series you meet once a year (if lucky) and it will always remain a gem in my heart.
Yeah, you are right. This is the only series who brokes my heart (Okay, maybe not broke but I totally loved this one).

This is a joy of anime so far, good animation, good scenary, good story. When I saw first episode maybe as one year or so, I get a impression who any other anime gaves me. I know about Yuri chracters who don't have mind about what the society will say, but OMG, Hatsuki don't mind and that, and don't mind at the thing they are sisters.

Hatsumi is too egoist, at least to me, she don't mind at Hatsuki's feelings, Lilith's feelings or Garugantua's feelings (well, he don't have to be in the list ). She adapts to a source, her egoism do something bad and she rans out to other place.

Lilith's character is one of the best of the series so far. She always mades me laught with her "Hatsuki-chan~" and that book of the beach ~ She's not independient, so that gives her a Lovely Imouto-chan taste .

This series is my favorite so far ~ with a maybe-happy-ending, why is a MHE? becouse I want a Yuri ending, and Hatsumi says to Hatsuki what she won't be with her on that moment, but her (Hatsuki) will recreate her as her draughter, and Hatsuki needs to be a wife of someone to have a child, and that's not a Yuri ending. This series made me cry, laught and get out of my world and go to that Librery

~ really, my favorite anime so far. And so bad not too much people watch/like it ~ it is a bit rare to see it isn't licensed... ~