Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-18, 13:44   Link #20025
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
This is why split personalities can be such a pain in the ass... I think the biggest reason why people believe Outer is a false personality, other than the rosario issue, is because... of her hair color! As we know, no rosario= Moka's hair turns silver, which is the color that she's had from an early age thanks to the Shinso blood. But, if you take a look at several of Inner's dere moments, you'll notice those are Outer-type expressions. Not to mention that Akasha's hair was also a dark ;pink color, which I'm guessing is what Moka's hair color would also be if she didn't have to worry about the Shinso blood. I'm personally of the belief that neither Inner or Outer are the real Moka, and that the real, true Moka will only emerge once the rosario is completely erased (though something tell me that when that happens, we're going to get a scene between both Outer and Tsukune and Inner... saying that she'll still exist, as both she and Inner are Moka)
I agree, this is a perfect theory, for me, the real Moka (character), emerge once Inner and Outer become a single person.