View Single Post
Old 2012-07-19, 00:06   Link #1119
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
It's just because the level of apprehension is too high. KyoAni is a known, proven quantity. With the team assembled for this work, there are many unknowns. Keep in mind that even Key themselves acknowledged this apprehension. But I still fall back to what I said back then that all the people involved in this production are acutely aware of the expectations. I think, if you look at it the other way, this is a big opportunity for all the players involved to prove that "see, with the right determination and resources, people other than KyoAni can adapt these games well". If they pull it off, it's a good thing for everyone (because KyoAni can only do so much). No matter what happens, people will be super-critical of the people involved if they believe it's anything less than what they imagine KyoAni would have/could have done. So being willing to take on that level of challenge is something that isn't to be taken lightly. The fact that this team was chosen by Key even knowing the challenges they face seems like a pretty good endorsement to me. Of course, all we can do anyway is wait and see.
thanks for explaining the situation. but that doesn't change the fact that this thread is....scary. every time i see this thread bump i am thinking "bloody" thing is happening.

just curious is anybody get banned because of this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermegasonic View Post
you should have seen the mal threads, it was literal war there. 2 news announcements threads got closed.
i never trust MAL forum ever. there is always hating in every anime