View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 03:19   Link #379
maelstormCaT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
There is no time limit, (unless you slowly die in the real world, but im sure you would receive medical treatment like an iv or something to keep your body alive like those people in a coma). If thats the case being familiar with MMORPGS I would learn everything and anything concerning the game and play it SUPER SAFE while farming/leveling. Only thing that would get me is some random events no one can plan for that you can get owned by. There is the resource limit though, which makes me wonder what the limitations if there are any on partying/teaming up. Oh I can think of so many situations to clear this but there just isnt enough information yet =).
From a gamers perspective it might not seem impossible. HOWEVER! try throwing in a few human reaction at the face of mortal danger and it no longer be easy.

Sometimes bad things happen. Imagine fighting, say an orc for example. The moment you mess up, you'll get knocked down from it's attack, then without waiting for you to stand up, it'll try to hack and slash you while you still in the ground. Most people, even veterans would panic at this point, which potentially resulted in death.
Then there's the chance of you getting ganked while fighting, pulling more than one opponents. Can you fight evenly while keeping an eye on two enemies that would not hesitate to kill you? And this is seen through your perspective. Seeing an axe slashing at you from screen is much easier than seeing it happening in front of your eyes.
And since there's no healing magic, restoring hp in combat is a bit problematic, so every hit taken will drain your precious hp bar.

Your idea of playing it safe does have some merit in theory. But unfortunately... I don't think I'm allowed to tell you about it now. Wait a few more eps I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
This is why you WAIT for others to rate the game after a day or two before jumping into something that connects to your BRAIN/NERVES.
I lol'd
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote