View Single Post
Old 2008-03-05, 12:54   Link #320
Raijinken
Victoria's secret weapon

I find it humorous (and a little sad) that it seems the near majority of images of Kyon-ko are some form of fanservice.

Not that I'm complaining, however. Mmmmm... yuri...

And as for Kyon-ko sounding snarky, keep in mind nobody's talking to her, or saying very VERY stupid or half-baked things to her that are either doomed to fail, or will end in horrid embarassment for Mitsuru. (I like that name too.) Normally people don't sound like it's troublesome when they're offering their opinion.

Besides, in the origional series, Kyon isn't always like that either. He's proven he can be pleasent at times. Normally those times are when Haruhi gets a face full of grass, but whatever.

No wories. If I know Kaisos (and I do.), he will personally see to it that Kyon-ko is more sarcastic then a room full of cheerleaders. Said cheerleaders were just asked out by a D&D nerd (Nothing against the game). That makes for a potental sarcasm H-bomb.

Oh, also, Kyon had a fetish for ponytails. Sly bastard. What does Kyon-ko like?

...Yes, I just realized that question might take days to answer...

EDIT: Just saw the Kyon-koxYuki picture which was posted AS I DID THIS. As a fanboy, I now have a fetish for THAT. *Cuteness induced seizure*
Raijinken is offline   Reply With Quote