View Single Post
Old 2010-05-01, 09:28   Link #67
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
An observation, why not shoot the "ordinary" students?
Same question here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Very good episode.Probably the first time this anime succeeded...
In the first half, Kanade's "Then choose the time and place" to the confession was probably the first time the comedy in this thing succeeded. Probably the most significant thing in this episode.

...And the second half was good seriousness.
Kanade=Angel
Yurippe=Demon
Can we switch the main heroine to Kanade anytime soon? ^^
Pretty sad seeing Kanade get absolutely nothing good this episode. The pursuit of unhappiness, yes. Another part of me enjoys this... But no change in facial expression doesn't make it fun, shame
So anyways, I'll hope that Yurippe suffers in the future for now. She does need her just desserts for causing so much pain to so many people, after all. Even if it used for comedy, can't forget how she's dealing fatal damage to those guys. But hey, you know the otaku rule, guys can't hit girls... but girls can hit guys.

Still... The teachers surely would expect something, right? I can't say teachers are like that in the real world, though Yurippe says it is like that.
After all, the STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT... suddenly gets a 0 and makes fun of teachers? You must be an ant not to find this incident suspicious... There's also handwriting...
Kind of feeled forced here, this development.

As for Kanade joining the group... Well, it is an anime, after all. Lots of very good kids everywhere... If it was the real world, she'd be stabbing you with a knife for all the sabotage the group's done to her.
Probably Kanade herself was tired of the job and used this opportunity to get rid of it.
The food thing is probably because of the sense of void you feel when you leave behind something you've worked on for a long time, even if you don't like it.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.