View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 04:50   Link #47
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Nah, SaintessHeart and I are fine. He likes to poke at me because I have a loli-tsundere fluff of storm and lightning (who doesn't really need protecting, she can probably kick my ass - she knows too many joint destroying moves and gun-fu).
It is not like I am jealous or anything! I have my own loli waifus! So there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Me sorry. I was referring to him.

In Japan he's pretty much sole reason why Japanese don't like otaku. I love people who love Japaese pop culture. I just don't like it when they associate themselves with names akin to "Adam Lanza" and "shutin loser Antisocial", in blind belief that otaku is a newly cool word like its counterpart in my country, the "nerd".
Although I do have a homicidal streak when I get really angry, I don't think I can bring myself to do things like that because I still retain a conscience.

These are the people who lost confidence in themselves and their personal beliefs because everyone is deriding them and they have nobody to talk to, or rather, nobody wants to listen or understand them.

If this article of Sankaku is to be believed, it could be due to how the society functions with its dysfunctions; hiercachies and adherence to "societal norms" make for more peaceful societies, yes, but it still destroys the personal element of humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Stuff like this is what keeps people in my country from studying other languages. Too many just sit on their butt and expect everyone else to work their butts off learning English.
I don't think there is anything wrong, in fact I do see people who aren't bothered to even learn the most basic of conversational English, no matter how broken it will come out of their mouths, as frogs in their wells. Broken English is absolutely fine, but not wanting to learn to speak the most basic of the lingua franca is like being elitist and not wanting to talk to anyone else that isn't of their own race and culture.

That is why I respect Hong Kong-ers - their fluency with their main language of Cantonese make them terrible English speakers, but they still do their best to speak "Queen's English", although with the difficult-to-comprehend Cantonese accent. Sometimes I don't know what to say when conversing with my HK friends in English because their sentence construction and grammar are accurate and correct, but their tonality is mind-boggling.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote