View Single Post
Old 2013-07-31, 00:27   Link #424
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
As far as his life expectancy goes, if the author chooses to extend it, one possibility would be as long as a vampire drains at least some of his blood near daily, his aging will slow down significantly. So it might be that as long as Rushella is with him, they might live long lives together.
That seems a little too easy to me, but we will see, how it goes.

Quote:
I am pretty sure the witch, Uno Kirika, has a normal human lifespan, since they are just humans who know and were trained with magic.

I am not sure on how long dhampires live, but they might just have slowed aging, as Kariya Eruru was stated to have graduated from college, but still can easily pass for a high school girl.

As the artificial human, who's goal is to become as close to human as possible, Sudou Mei, might also have a normal human lifespan. Then again she could be designed to age slowly, or not age at all past a certain point.
Well, I might agree about Kirika's lifespan, regarding Eruru, since she inherited the vampire's weak points and also has a desire for blood, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that she inherited a part of a vampires longevity as well.

As for Mei, since her strength clearly surpasses "normal human values", I wouldn't be surprised if some of her other parameters would surpass "normal values" as well.

Quote:
I have to wonder on Hisui, if his survival and being brought back from near or beyond death by Miraluka, if he ended up absorbing some traits of the True Ancestor Vampires, in a smaller magnitude.
  • The abnormal healing factor
  • Fragrant blood that led Rushella to him, and one other vampire commented on.
  • Extremely abnormal strength in Anti-Drac mode
  • An extremely good looking Bishōnen/pretty boy, which fits into how a lot of modern media portrays vampires, especially movies.
  • True Ancestor Swag, as he has collected a lot of fans, both female and male from his classmates, and it seems that showing his anti-drac mode to the opposite sex has caused them to shortly afterwards fall for him.
It's possible, since it hasn't been revealed yet, how Miraluka saved "Hisui's" life (or at least no concrete details about it, have been mentioned), apart from the fact that it seems like she changed the structure of Hisui's body, by transplanting or changing the structure of Hisui's "heart".

Quote:
As far as Rushella goes, the speculation that she is Miraluka's reincarnation fits, although if that is the case, she might also be thought of as a true daughter of Miraluka, inheriting all of her true vampire traits and powers, not as a reincarnation. Rushella seems rather weak for a true vampire, but part of that could be is that she has almost never gone all out, and she does not have all that much actual combat experience.
Well, any speculation regarding Rushella's "origins" is possible, at this point in the story, since ... at the moment we don't have any "evidence" that is capable of clarifying this matter.

After all,from what I remember it hasn't been mentioned, in the novel's when Miraluka has died ... and while it has been mentioned that she had a few "children", so far it hasn't been mentioned if any one of them has been a female.

Also, it's pretty reasonable that Rushella doesn't have a lot of combat experience, considering the fact that Hisui is pretty much the first person she has "met", and there is also her mysterious "amnesia", that might be the author's way of hiding her "true" abilities.

But, I guess that her "experience" and "powers" are going to develop , in the future volumes and the same can be said about Hisui's "power", after all ... I doubt that hers and Hisui's life are going to keep being "peaceful", since there are definitely going to be other vampires and some other supernatural beings, who would try to target Rushella, once the information about her "location" is going to spread in the "supernatural world".

Quote:
When Rushella appeared for the first time, she made a direct bee-line for Hisui, who was similarly drawn towards Rushella, by the small of a rose, maybe the smell of a true ancestors blood. Rushella, despite being asleep for who knows how long, and has never drank the blood of anyone else, a few drops of Hisui's blood was enough to quench her thirst completely.
True, it might be possible that Hisui's and Rushella's "meeting" hasn't been a coincidence - if that's the case, we might learn more about this, once the author decides to reveal more information about Rushella's "past", which probably won't occur anytime soon.

Quote:
Her coffin was in the forest, it was sitting there for a long enough time for no traces of it being left there. If it was sitting there for a length of time, it would have had to be hidden, likely by magic. I would think the only one who might hide a coffin in that location and have the contacts to have it enchanted as such would be Miraluka, and why would she do that?
If she's the one who is responsible for Rushella's coffin to be located there, I guess Miraluka might have already predicted, that she will "die" sooner or later, and because of that, she put some plans in motion, so that Hisui wouldn't be left alone, after she disappears from his life.

Of course, that's merely my speculation on this matter, since there are still too many "mysteries", when it comes to Hisui's and Rushella's past, for us to be able to verify this theory.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-07-31 at 04:53.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote