View Single Post
Old 2007-02-12, 12:04   Link #59
Quajafrie
Not here anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Um, I didn't want to come into this topic, but after reading many of your posts, I can't help it.
First off, Misa has NEVER ADMITTED SHE'S KIRA. I don't watch fansubs, so I don't know if you watched some badly translated version of this anime or something.
Second, she's has already SEEN L's face, right before she was arrested. There's no point what so ever to try and hide from her now.

I'm sorry, but you keep criticizing the manga artist for "lack of intelligence", yet your "lack of observation" does not give your comments any more credibility.
Maybe she hasn't said anything about being the second Kira and I may be wrong with this (though her manner showed that she was more or less guilty, but I'm too bored right now to watch the episode to find specific points), but still, there's EVIDENCE. You can't free someone with this kind of evidence. And yeah, she has seen L's face, so what? She didn't know that that guy she saw at the university was L, she just saw a random guy's name. Even if she had the powers, she wouldn't kill that person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical_Lint
I dunno why people keep focusing on what a "detective" would do or keep saying what L is doing is stupid and such...

From what I see.. L is not a detective. He is just a guy who is incredibly intelligent, well versed in the art of deduction, and get's involved with interesting and unsolvable crime cases because he enjoys it. He also knows precisely how to sit to increase his reasoning by 40%.

But he's always been right. He's always solved every case he's been on.
Maybe it's because of intuition or or other unorthodox means. But he's still always been correct.

And let's face it. However he came to his conclusion about Light and Misa... he was correct. He knows he was correct and it irks him that they outsmarted him somehow.

So whatever he wants to do know with Misa and Light is justified. He is an fact right about them he just needs proof. And, of course, he's got that track record that says his methods work no matter how unsound they may seem.

Then again, I probably just say this cause I like L.
I just what to know where he gets his big bucks from. His services to stop crime come at a hefty price? That'd be ludicrous considering his enjoyment in solving cases and his sense of justice. He's got to be somebody big. Or somebody big's son.
Oh, how convenient! He's just right, even though his plans are full of holes and I'm not sure if he understands what he does, but he can't be wrong at anything, especially since he sits in that way! Just because he's L, and L's always right, and L is Superman, and L is justice, and L always wins. Great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir
my my aren't you being a good lil viewer and eating out of the director's hand.
-----

I can't understand at all. So you think that creators are some kind of Gods who can never make a mistake and no one can criticize them or oppose to them? No, they're not.

Last edited by Quajafrie; 2007-02-12 at 13:01.