View Single Post
Old 2004-04-12, 07:30   Link #254
Sh1ka9on

Send a message via MSN to Sh1ka9on
I guess FF6 was alright, but i didn't play them Chrnonologically. My first FF game was 7, and then 8, 9, then i started the Japanese games from the beginning. Then played it all again in English. Then i played 10 in english, and then finally XI in english. Kinda confusin' but i guess you'll understand...

Well, IMO, i still like VII over VI. Also, i guess they could have "Futuristic Fantasy" but thats not really Fantasy. Thats just wild technology. Fantasy IS like talking/flying pigs, isn't that why we play the games? To see stuff we don't see in Real life?

Well, thats why i liked the FF series and also why i like Vana'Diel i guess... Alotta freedom and watching fat Galkas run around, teaming up with a bunch of Taru's fighting along side each other.

Well, imho, FFXII looks like a new beginnin' to a new genre of FF. Well, compared to FFXI's style is completely different, yet kinda similar. Though i'm not very into the flying ships and laser guns, i love the highwind, tiny bronco etc.. etc.. yet, this kinda stuff weird re-introduction stuff just turns me down... :/