View Single Post
Old 2008-10-26, 16:19   Link #8
Falkor

Tsugumi seems to be the most normal of the group, so far at least. And even so, there’s nothing I don’t love about her character: the short red hair, the personality… and that distinctive voice of hers. She doesn’t have as much quirkiness as the other two—Nagi and Zange—but the fact she is plain normal makes her a good, and yet very likeable addition to the cast.

I wonder what’s really going between Jin and Tsugumi, underneath of what has been shown so far. During the fourth episode, Jins mentions a childhood friend in his conversation with Zange. I can only think of Tsugumi as the only one, but it made me very curious to know "what and why" he needs to tell her, if he indeed is having any regrets or laments…

So, I can guess that something might have happened between the two in the past, which is already affecting their present relationship. They are childhood friends, and yet, he doesn’t seem to be interested in Tsugumi at all—really strange if you consider the fact that Tsugumi has his “perfect size” of oranges (include Zange in that list as well)… while the person in question, Tsugumi, seems to be unaware of anything, acting normally around him.