View Single Post
Old 2010-11-08, 03:37   Link #75
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
...Personally I thought it came across very strongly to me that they have already come to a quiet, unspoken understanding that they will always be together- and therefor probably marry.
Kyou-chan said he would refuse a confession because he liked a peaceful life, and a household like this one was more than enough for him. Then Manami said they had a long way to go. He replied that she sounded like a Grandma, then she said he sounded like a Grandpa. The prospect of them spending 60 years sleeping side-by-side didn't seem to displease him. He even invited her over to his house.

Now, the prospect of her spending the night in the same house with his excitable and aggressive sister and father seems either impossible or dangerous, so we will see. But at the moment, I think it is dawning on him that he would like a life with Manami. His reaction to her legs ahead of him on the stairs indicated that he was starting to realize she was a woman. And his joke about the bath had something in it, perhaps. I think lust will develop quickly, and actual love is already lurking just beneath the surface.

In other words, I have hope. In any case, I see little chance of incest in this show, just improving relations between sister and brother.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.