View Single Post
Old 2011-12-30, 20:45   Link #4626
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Agree with Alhazad, that was such a pathetic attempt to snap Miu out of it. The events are light night and day when the boob grope worked last time. Although you can't blame him when he's limited in what he has to work with...

Not too worried about Kenichi for one, he is the main character, and secondly you can count on Sakaki and Hongo saving his ass again. I'd say he stays knocked out why the mentioned two fight Miu and Jenazad...

I know most probably want this little arc wrapped up, but I want it to continue. Let Miu get her hands bloody by killing off Hongo while Sakaki is busy brawling with Jenazad. The two escape just as Kenichi wakes up from his nap. Would be pretty interesting to have Miu meet her father as she is now...

I don't want this.., i don't want that Sakaki or Hongo help Kenichi...,this is one thing he must do it alone
Kenichi love Miu, he want to protect her,he must prove to himself that he is more strong that Miu..
Kenichi defeat all disciple that has fought, he is trained by 5 super master and The superman Elder..no matter if Miu is a Genius the granddaughter of Elder superman...this dark part of her must be erase now..and once finished, go on with the story,make Kenichi the strongest and defeat the last two or three disciple of Yami who remained...
The situation is: if miu kill someone, she can't return like she was..so, Kenichi has to kick her ass for everyone sake!
And i don't want another memory reset..

i don't think that Miu can kill Hongo...(The God Hand Fists..)even though he is missing a leg...this wold be a illogical development