Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-09, 11:34   Link #9127
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
We can, but I think the problem here is that we can't draw similiarities from the causes because we don't know exactly what caused both meltings. Whereas kurusu has a magnificent theory about Eve transferring the Eden Seeds to Cruz and then suffering the lack of Doppelganger to keep her body together because she's a clone (something that fits both occurrences of her melting) it doesn't necessarily match what we saw when Eve melted in the past after suffering a wound that wouldn't heal from Volos.
Good point. The reason still remains unknown. I think its a safe bet to assume that both solutions were quick fixes rather than solving the problem as a whole. You know like dealing with the symptoms of a virus rather than healing the body of the virus itself. With that in mind, this is likely to happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Perhaps we'll learn more about the steel skeleton, reinforcement, and machinery in his body that holds it all together.
Yeah, I want to know more about that. I'm thinking Blade meet with Menogroze for that as well. We saw Menogroze in his memories, so he must have met him before.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote