Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 17:06   Link #1920
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
So I'm completely new in this kind of Genre, Is this game quite noob friendly like my self?
I usually do selective chat ignore and determine based on the mini-map, where I am most needed. Ninety percent of the chat in-game are utter trash, and since we use vent, the more vital information is communicated through voice.

Lower tier games tend to be more relaxed. Once you climb up the tier ladder, things get serious. Loss or destruction of a tier 7 and/or above in higher tier games can seriously turn the tides of an ongoing battle. Teams often cry foul when their largest tanks are taken from them. Its understandable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
And is this game like pay to win / Grind a lot to get a certain item?
While buying gold would help you accelerate game progress and give you certain perks, they are by no means necessary for you to level, grind and/or get a majority of items in-game.

And no, premium tanks are not better than normal tanks of the same tier.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote