View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 00:59   Link #75
Xenio
Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
These girls are new designs, I think. I can't match them to the outlines shown at the end of ep12.
And if they are (going to be) those witches, their design is a little too obvious, which doesn't fit how they designed the witches from known magical girls, Sayaka, Mami and Madoka.
i don't think they are obvious

Elly only have a Computer Screen as her witch form, she just flashed her human silhouette in it which closely resemble Komachi (twin tail, same kind of dress)

i don't think Hiyori look anything alike Gertrud, they just have their scissors and plant cutting theme in common, look at this
alike?

Elise is a nun who suppose to pray everyday and Elsa Maria is a praying witch, there obviously a connection here, and again, they doesn't look a like

the only one i connect base on appearance is Claire and Charlotte

and i don't think Sayaka is that non-obvious, you see, her barrier full of kamijou concert poster with "look at me" at the back, her memories is displayed on the wall, there are a orchestra at her stage which symbolism her love to kamijou, there even a violist clearly resemble him, and in timeline 3, there even Hitomi-look-alike Minions around her
Spoiler for images:

Last edited by Xenio; 2011-12-22 at 01:37.
Xenio is offline   Reply With Quote