View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 05:40   Link #531
MalakTawus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATM View Post
In a Clare versus Priscilla fight part 2(against abyssal Priscilla), Clare will have to awake her entire body in order to have a chance. I agree, the thing is how to come back.

I was giving this some thought and since you have been talking about techniques maybe it’s possible via the soulink. I think the autor picked twins because almost in every culture is believed that twins have some special connection; and that’s how here they do the soul link, and no other pair of claymores can do this. What if Galatea and Clare use their yoki synchronization to emulate the link that twins naturally have? Galatea can be a good anchor allowing Clare to use her full potential. I say that this is possible because Galatea knows how the soul link works; Rubel explained the basic aspects of it to her. Also, because Galatea and Clare worked together in the past and trust each other. The problem is that they have no experience and things could easily go wrong but ever since Galatea became blind her perception has increased big time, also Clare has a long history of developing new techniques as she goes along so it might work. Maybe that’s the real reason why Galatea was left behind at Rabona.

Priscilla reverting to a claymore status? Even if it was possible, the question might be would she be willing to give up all of her power in order to do this?
About Claire:

I also thought about the Gala-Claire combination,but imo it wouldn't work because the most important factor in soul link seems to be something different than pure ability (that Gala surely doesn't lack) and instead seems to be require a "special connection between the two warriors",something personal.

That's why i started to speculate that the key for Claire to come back from a full awakening is OR completely unrelated to the soul link (basically something that is possible simply thanx to her special body,afterall she IS NOT a normal claymore) OR the result of a soul-link between Claire and Teresa.
This second speculation is based on the possibility that maybe Teresa's soul is REALLY inside Claire.....

About Prissy:

The "trick" to bring her back to normal that i speculated is based on the hypothesis that since she has a split personality,even if one of her personality is already corrupted,maybe it's possible to bring her back using the innocent personality,so her coming back would be similar to Jean's coming back since her mind (in Priscilla's case,her child-persona's mind) was still human.

Of course first Claire should defeat the corrupted personality,if not it's impossible to bring her back.