View Single Post
Old 2007-02-21, 21:01   Link #45
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
Be very careful when viewing this.

Last warning do not look into the following spoiler unless you are pretty sure you are alone >.<

From the latest issue of the seinen manga magazine Comic High!

Spoiler:

whats happening there

Edit:

Maybe thats just an illustration >.>
The funny thing is I wasn't sure I was alone as I heard rustling outside the den, but I opened it anyway as I like the rush. Anyway, five seconds after initially opening it my mother barges into the room exactly 1 and a half seconds after I had closed it. Thanks a lot for almost exposing me as a lolicon. Blaaaaaaaah.

Vexx, you should know the rule by now. Don't say anything on a message board or anywhere else, that could in any way be taken and spun in a negative light. Always clarify everything you say. If you were in politics like I plan on being someday you'd have had your character assassinated many times over by now, and it only takes one slip-up to ruin a political career.

Seriously who does this girl remind me of (or what series). She's like Wile E. Coyote in some ways, always scheming to seduce the teacher yet having it backfire on her. They could seriously career this out for like 100 episodes. Let's see what series works like this... Is it Pocket Monsters with team rocket planning to capture Pikachu over and over, sometimes almost succeeding? How soon is this coming out again. I want many episodes. This is officially my most anticipated non-mecha series at this point.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-02-21 at 21:11.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote