View Single Post
Old 2011-03-05, 21:53   Link #22193
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Uhm what am I missing? What is that line about George shaving 3 years of Battler's life foreshadowing?

Quote:
It's almost as if Kinzo had Shannon running around in a Beatrice dress." -- Natsuhi from early in EP1
It's Eva.
There are other lines like that, for example Krauss says "My father is already dead".

Then in EP3 pretty much all the adults theorize that the servants just played dead as part of a game and that Nanjo just lied (implying that they weren't sure at all that the servants were actually dead)... sadly it was outright denied. Sadly because at least in Shannon's and Kanon's cases it's most probably true.

Quote:
These entities wouldn't be magical creatures MAKING things happen, they're sentient, personified identities of things that have already happened. Lambdadelta is an embodiment of Certainty, Determination, yadda yadda, and in that sense, she can be "appeased", with hard work, but she doesn't really make anything happen. It's like how the Grim Reaper doesn't go around killing people even though he has jurisdiction over death.
I'm not even acknowledging that they're actually that. In Gaap's case we actually see her moving stuff in the magical world, in the stakes' case we actually see them staking people. But about Bern and Lambda? I see nothing. As far as I could see they might just as well be talking tall and nothing else.

In the end Bernkastel is the witch of something that she doesn't even acknowledge existing.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote