View Single Post
Old 2013-06-29, 23:57   Link #4657
Voceane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
It still wouldn't surprise me if she knew the truth after all she knows that Restia is the vorpal sword if she knows about that then she can probably sense a similar energy from kamito plus I suspect she can easily tell that Rubia is not the Ren Ashbell she fought before. Plus she said something else to Claire.
Quote:
"I intended to complete this mission as quickly as possible, to settle things conclusively with the matter of Ren Ashbell from three years ago. After all, I am not in peak condition either. Therefore if you hand that thing over obediently, I will pretend I never saw you."
This proves she knows the two Ren Ashbells are different
I don't understand this like that. For me, Luminaris want to end her mission to be able to fight Rubia seriously. When she says that, she's wounded after Restia's attack (BTW I think we don't see her in the 11 because she's cooked by Scarlet) and she will need time to heal.
3 year ago, Ren Ashbell fought with Restia and I'm sure that Luminaris thinks it was a lucky trust who buy the victory, but now Restia is alone and Ren Ashbell fight without her. Thus she want a new fight with what she thinks is the same Ren Ashbell.
You say that she knows because she read the energy. But even if she see the fight, she's away. And Restia is here. How can she read the difference between Restia and Kamito? 3 year ago she reads energy who is the combination of Restia and Kamito and during the fight with Nepenthes Lore she read the same mix energy. Does she have a reading so precise to feel the differents between them from far away?
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote