View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 16:58   Link #31
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
So glad I write up my comments before coming in here. The negativity here never ceases to amaze. Overall I enjoyed it.

Okay this is weird as heck. Letters being sent out to relatives of those who died leading to cases full of money. Were the relatives that died involved in this and getting paid for their services even though they would have to die as well? Or maybe the person doing it feeling guilty for what they were about to do and wanted to compensate their families at least. Though I'd lean more toward the first one.

Wonder about that riddle though. Might actually hint at a way out of this. Something incredibly difficult to achieve but great rewards if achieved. Of course even really hard odds are possible with Bernkastel around. Small wish, but it'd be nice if it had something to do with things going better for Ange.

Plus wait a sec, was that Sakutaro in that sack?

Anyways have to give George credit, a lot cooler than I ever thought he was. Went with a decision that initially would make you want to drop him into a volcano but uses it to decide he's taking down the enemies.

Not bad for Jessica though. Throwing some solid punches there .