View Single Post
Old 2011-12-16, 09:24   Link #32
Gohan78
Awakened One

Himari's kiss to Shouma was a farewell kiss because she knows that she is gonna die tomorrow. I think that Himari loves Sho romantically but Sho only sees her as a little sister. This episode actually strenghened the RingoXShouma pairing IMO. I really liked their silent hug in the snow.

As for Kanba's chances of survival, it could go either way IMO. Momoka said that both of the brothers are needed to stop Sanetoshi's plan, so the final confrontation should be Sho trying to convince Kan to get back with him. At this point either Kan and Sho defeat Sanetoshi together or Kanba sacrifices himself for the greater good. The discolored hand in the ending animation makes me fear the latter.

Concerning the diary, I am actually happy that it got burned because a resolution where Ringo magically rewrites history in exchange for her own life would have been extremely disappointing.
I'd like Ringo to have at least a small chat with her big sister. I don't think that Momoka "trolled" Ringo. Maybe the diary is irrelevant because what's important is the spell in itself. But even if Momoka was using the diary as a decoy, she did it for the greater good.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)