View Single Post
Old 2012-05-15, 08:12   Link #69
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Well, at this point the main romance is Andy x Mix, so... -_-)
Anyway, such a plot swerve would make me feel the show is trying to insult my intelligence. (Unless it's handled extremely well, but looking at how the show has been handling stuff so far...).
I see your point, but this anime has two things going on that opens up all sorts of possibilities:

1) You have this reincarnation thing going on.

2) People go from girls to guys on Altair.

I could accept either as a romantic "game-changer"... as long as it's handled well, of course. One good thing is that if either or both ends up being a "game-changer", at least the narrative has already made a big deal out of both (and have had the characters make a big deal out of both - as demonstrated by Zessica/Amata focusing so much on this reincarnation/"fated lovers" thing and by "Black Hole" Andy's response to Mix-y ).

But mind you, I don't expect this. I expect Amata/Mikono. And if they actually give that pairing the attention it deserves, then I'm fine without any romantic plot swerve. But they don't have much time left to give it the attention it deserves, so they better start at it soon, imo.