View Single Post
Old 2013-06-27, 19:59   Link #176
triplez

Stryker is portrayed as a god is because i think is how the the fleet that fished the AI out regarded it as such. Who knows. Judging by the carcasses of whalesquids on their ships it's my reasoning that Stryker decimated the whalesquids in the cult's area and transfered the reverance or awe inspiring worship from whalesquids to itself. Plus with the mech on their side the High priestess in charge use Stryker to draw more ships and people to their cause and increasing her own power.

I doubt that all the cult members are their by free choice. You have the pirates becaUSE they can't match the power of Stryker but still wanting to break away at a later date. IF Stryker still wants to fight the Space Hideaze building a second Avalon is probably the best choice.

Remember Chamber suggested Ledo could dominate the more primitive Gargantia with its power. Without Kugel perhaps Stryker went to a default position. By uniting the Earth Stryker will in time get the resources to return to the Galactic Alliance.

Stryker may explain why they still use pilots in their space battles. Without humans the AI might change the parameters of its own programming.

With only one episode left I still hope for that happy ending. The defeat of Stryker. Reconciliation with Gargantia. Pinion hooking up with the pirate. Ledo kissing Amy although if she's too young that would be gross.

It would really be bold if Ledo decides to return to space and attempt to enligthen the folks back home. That would leave the series hanging but more dramatic. Just speculating.