View Single Post
Old 2013-04-23, 17:50   Link #6
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
-snip-

This will mean they'll cover about 18 chapters with 12-13 episodes. The second half of the series will start with Eren in the cell, and the new OP sequence will probably feature tons of Titan on Titan action.

What do you guys think?
Seems pretty accurate to me. Which chapter do you think they're going to end the show on? We already discussed it a bit in the general thread. My money is still on chapter 34 minus the cliffhanger ending. This way they could end the show on a major revelation about Annie and more importantly, the wall. They could even leave the cliffhanger in if they're sadistic, or simply want to urge people to read the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I think they should definitely do an episode that ends with Eren being eaten, followed by at least an episode where he remains "dead".

People might even start to believe that he is the Kamina or the Mami of the series, but most will probably not buy that.

That flashback with Eren's father and his syringe is really a give away, I wouldn't have minded if they moved it to some later episode.
Yeah, I doubt many people are going to buy it. The flashback with the syringe is too much of a give away. I figured he was going to turn into a titan before I started reading the manga. It was easier to buy in the manga since there was never any foreshadowing Eren was "special".