View Single Post
Old 2013-04-24, 18:35   Link #20
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
I don't think Mikasa is a titan, but the cut on her cheek isn't a good example to disprove that theory. If Eren already had regeneration before he turned in to a titan for the first time he would have noticed it when he hurt himself in the past.
That's what I'm saying. She isn't a titan right now. Eren's abilities only awakened after he turned into a titan for the first time. She could have the potential to become one like Eren did but she's still human at the moment, meaning she didn't rank first because she's a titan. So the argument that Mikasa must be special because she managed to rank above the titans doesn't hold any water for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Well, we know that he visited frequently Mikasa and I fear he made experiments on several of his patients, including her. There is the possibility that Mikasa is a "failed" experiment. Meaning that she won't become a Titan, but that might be where she got her inhuman strength from.
I don't get why people always say this. When did she display inhuman strength? She's just incredibly skilled. And she's still weaker than Rivaille who is a manlet, yet nobody thinks he's a titan. It's perfectly possible for her to simply be a badass girl.

That said, I'm not dismissing your theory. It sounds perfectly reasonable that the Dr Jaeger could have experimented on her. I wouldn't like it though. I want her to remain a representative of humanity's potential.