View Single Post
Old 2008-02-17, 20:57   Link #255
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

grumble grumble auto downloading agents are a mixed blessing. I didn't even realised I missed this.

Woooooo go evil mum of the year! Sweep the mail, sweep his room, I wonder does Shin have anywhere that is sacred?

Well the people (everyone) who were saying that they might be siblings could be right. Geeezzz why don't they just get it over and done with to save the angsting. A DNA test would resolve everything... Well probably not everything as Hiromi is still her daugher...

I find it slighty amusing how Shin's family are like the bane of her life. Sure they provide her with a roof (guilt on her might be dad's part?), but Shin's dad's affair started this whole thing. Shin's mum is acting all evil to Hiromi because of said affair and finally Shin is twisting her heart into knots for whatever reason. Get out of there Hiromi, call child services, an upbringing like this is sure to drive anyone up the wall.

I feel really sorry for Ai and a tiny bit sorry for Nobuse. Geeeezzz who confesses to a girl with their best friend there, but even if I ignore that I still want to b**ch slap the busy body. He should charge for his match making skills apart from they all seem to be really forced and falling apart. Well Ai should have been more honest so I don't feel that sorry for her actually.

Want more Noe, you better not make her cry busy body Shin.