View Single Post
Old 2007-06-25, 21:18   Link #2002
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVPlaya View Post
Oh I don't mean to brag but describing my wife will bring much hatred from the most of Otaku-dom. Let's start with the Tsun Tsun part: she's not a violent tsundere, but more a serious type like Kagami. She's very serious about the important things in life, like family, trust, love, honor, etc. She can get very passionate about defending the weak, and she always put others in front of herself. As for the dere-dere part, she''ll melt in presence of cute children or animal, she'll play with babies for hours. She's shy and grateful when you do something nice for her, and she has this precious tsundere blush. When she's in a dere mood there's really no one else you want to spend time with.

And the best part? It's when you shower a tsundere with love and she does this little cute display of joy which you know she will never show anyone else. That's like gold to me. Oh, on top of it, she looked like an anime character with jet black, shoulder length hair, and huge expressive eyes. She did her impression of Kona's "Timotei" moment yesterday and oh man, I was so overjoyed I almost cried. And she now says goodbye to me every morning with a "bye-mi". Yeah you can start your hating now.
lol your wife should see this... probably will bring a smile to her face
kingsky123 is offline   Reply With Quote