View Single Post
Old 2011-04-22, 02:41   Link #944
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
that confirms it... theres no addition to the harem... FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Hehehe, are you sure? (in teasing mode). Just wait till my later chapter summary to find out :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
You sure about that? The feeling I got from reading vol 01 - 06 is she's the second to be side-lined next to Rin, and every other characters except Charlotte are portrayed in a bad light imo. Althougt Houki has the most carried-like-a-princess scene

It's not like I'm rooting for HoukiXIchika, who knows Yumizuru might pull an ass conclusion and make Houki another of Ichika's sister, because she has the same aptitude as Chifuyu :P

Oh, don't worry. The author might as well circle-jerking the harems shenanigans and every other girls will have the chance to shine

Also as said bt Nagisako: A Harem King that has no interest in girls
Let's see, Houki's spotlight is in vol 4(almost confessing) and vol 3 later half(almost get kissed), oh and also this vol 6. I think that's a lot more than the other girl. Even if the other girl get more harem scene(Laura and Charlotte), none of them has their relationship developed as deep as Houki. In just 6 vol, she almost get kissed, almost confessed twice, get photoed like a couple once, not to mention the number of power-up she got. The others were less important. The author definitely favor Houki more than the others =.="

Edit : the rest of chapter 1 summary will probably be continued tomorrow instead. I have to go to a dinner together with my family and they always take a long time for a dinner.

Last edited by kuroishinigami; 2011-04-22 at 04:42.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote