View Single Post
Old 2006-05-08, 12:07   Link #10
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
For me, it was either Mion or Shion. Meakashi-hen was one of my favorite chapters, and the whole picture of Shion's _____________ towards __________ really touched me. Albeit I did feel sorry for ______________, but Minagoroshi-hen really warmed me at how devoted Shion was in __________ ________________ .
Lol, this reminded me of the old school homeworks. Guess I'll print it and try to see - at the end at series - if I'm able to complete it correctly. Just to see If I will have gotten something right. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Once you guys see Tatarigoroshi, you can look back to this post and regret how you didn't vote for Satoko.
I'm always against early polls on favourite characters, and more I am in the presence of a show like this. It's obvious how the presentation of the different characters will happen on different stages, and we (non Higurashi world acknowledged) will probably get all the puzzles' pieces in order to give a correct and reasonable vote, just straight at the end, or close to it.
So I obviously second (but I'm fairly sure it will happen) the request for a second poll later on the time.

As for my choice - postponed
I mean, in the first 4 episodes we got like a 60% of Rena, 30% of Mion, 5% each of Rika and Satoko. And no Shion.
Now with the new stage, in just an episode things seem to be settled very differently with Mion, Shion and Rika dividing an assumpt of 80%, leaving a 20% to Rena and Satoko. (I could be wrong, but I'm just judging from the appareances).

In example, I didn't like Mion much on the first arc, too much of "tsun" and too little of "dere" in her. Besides, Rena featured the infamous "oyashiro-mode" desu? , and despite my current avatar, I'd still be scared of her , even if I admit she was totally fascinating in her cutesy combined with insanity.

My choice now would so be for Shion, but, with just 1 episode seen of her, I don't think it would be fair enough. I'm for waiting at least the end of this second arc. And then let's see.