View Single Post
Old 2012-01-27, 22:03   Link #3
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Not sure what expect since the studio is gonna do with the next arc of the story. Any guesses?
Expect a trainwreck? Though since a train has several working components already in-place, I'd say carwreck.

----------

Instead of double posting...

@Episode 4

As always, JC has allocated their skill points towards comedy/fanservice, so at least these portions are well done. Especially since they don't appear in the light novel much, especially recently, Beatrice and Siesta's family were so nostalgic. Gotta love the latter.
Anyways, nothing bad about the episode. Don't see how they could mess it up in the first place, but anyways, enjoyed it. Had a great laugh at Joseph being played by Scallon (even if it was like spreading salt to the "wound" from the previous episode).

But what I was surprised at was the headmaster's voice actor changing. I didn't check the list before the anime, but I wonder what happened to the previous guy? It's a shame too. The previous fitted better.

I could have sworn Tabitha's mother was a bit.......... older... At least a bit... unhealthier. I wonder if that medicine actually just made her younger or reversed her existence's time.

Henrietta's gift to the two:
1. A broken down house in a not-so-pretty area
2. From the preview, tries to steal one of the two from the other one
What a wonderful girl!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2012-01-28 at 01:22.