View Single Post
Old 2004-03-07, 22:01   Link #38
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Luffy noticing Nami?
No, please don't.
I don't want One Piece turning as the typical "main character- friendly girl" case in the Shonen. That's why I want Nami alone, Sanji alone, and Luffy even more alone. It would suck big time if he started dating Nami.
I know where Vicious-san is heading. To the next Buddhist Temple. Once I saw in a documentary that the Buddhist Monks physically punish themselves to drown their worldy urges. One of the form of their self-punishment is to repeatedly hit oneself with a leather like whip in the back. Ouch. But let's not my prejudice interfere with Vicious-san wishes. Hey, "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

Anyway, interesting question. I agree with Sethi and Wnkryo. If Nami is intereseted in anyone it has to be Luffy, although I doubt Luffy will notice any extra attention. I dont think Sanji has any special interest in Nami. His pupil turns like this smiley whenever he sees a good looking lass. Nami is no exception. Beside, as Vicious stated, this series is excellent with its existing style of story telling. Any hints of serious sexual tension may ruin this series. I am sure the animators know that already.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote